SSL.com provides a wide range of clients with state-of-the-art digital certificates and 24/7 personal support. For our customers who need a large number of certificates (and would like to take advantage of wholesale pricing with discounts of up to 65%), we are happy to suggest the SSL.com Reseller and Volume Purchasing program.
Who should become an SSL.com Reseller / Volume Purchasing Partner?
Anyone can join, but SSL.com’s Reseller and Volume Purchasing Program is tailored for our customers who need to purchase multiple digital certificates, either for resale or in-house use. It’s perfect for businesses that want to partner with SSL.com to offer publicly trusted digital certificates to their customers, but it’s not just for certificate resellers! Anyone who wishes to purchase certificates in volume can take advantage of the significant wholesale discounts offered through this program:
- Web hosting providers may find themselves managing SSL/TLS certificates for many of their customers (with a wide range of needs and technical skills).
- Companies and Organizations may need to purchase S/MIME, client authentication, and document signing certificates and code signing certificates for many employees.
- Systems integration contractors might be tasked with securing hundreds of machines across a corporate network.
- Domain registrars may wish to offer the security of an SSL/TLS certificate alongside their primary products.
- Merchants can broaden their product lines with a full range of publicly trusted digital certificates from SSL.com.
In short, any SSL.com customer who needs to buy certificates in quantity can benefit from this program’s wholesale pricing!
What can the SSL.com Reseller and Volume Purchasing program do for me?
No matter what your needs, SSL.com’s reseller and volume purchasing program will ease management of your bulk digital certificate purchases while increasing your bottom line through volume discounting. More specifically, the program lets you:
- Purchase multiple certificates easily and with significant discounts.
- Issue discounted certificates in bulk with an Enterprise PKI (EPKI) agreement.
- View real-time processing status information of each certificate.
- Run historical reports on your certificate purchases.
- Manage and pre-load your account funds.
… and perform a host of other administrative functions as well with SSL.com’s state-of-the-art customer account portal.
How does the Reseller and Volume Purchasing program work?
Any existing SSL.com customer account can upgrade to enroll in our Reseller and Volume Purchasing program, or you can create a new account from scratch.
Customers are organized into pricing tiers based on the needs of organizations of different sizes. Each tier requires an initial deposit that can be used toward purchasing certificates at a discount:
|Individuals, “pay as you go”
|Professionals, DBAs, contractors
|Small to medium sized businesses
It’s important to know that your initial deposit does not need to be maintained – you will continue receiving the discount you signed up for after spending your deposit. For example, if you deposit $5,000 to join tier 4, you will keep getting a 30% discount on certificates after that $5,000 has been spent.
As your purchasing volume increases you may escalate into a higher tier at any time, resulting in lowered costs for volume purchasers and increased profitability for resellers. These brackets are suitable for organizations of all sizes – from independent consultants to government institutions to globally based hosting companies, there’s a fit for everyone.
Sounds great – what’s the catch?
There is no catch! SSL.com wants you to do well at what you do, and we can help by doing what we do best – providing you and your customers the security that comes from SSL.com certificates.
Great – but do you have an API?
As it so happens, yes! Participants in the Reseller and Volume Purchasing program can also utilize our exclusive SSL Web Services (SWS) API. Write your own custom scripts to automate processes like ordering, validation and rekeying, or to extract information to help you examine and manage your account! Use of the SWS API is free for our Reseller and Volume Purchasing partners. Learn more about the SWS API.
So how do I join the SSL.com Reseller and Volume Purchasing Program?
For complete instructions for upgrading an existing customer account to a reseller/volume purchasing account, or creating a new reseller/volume purchasing account, please read this how-to.
Need more information?
If you have any questions about SSL.com’s Reseller and Volume Purchasing Program, please fill out and submit the form below to be contacted by an SSL.com representative: